Hello, My name is The Bum and I’m a Lazy Affiliate Marketer…
- We admit we are lazy and have our minds constantly thinking about the quick buck. Our theology is making us poor and living with our mothers.
- We have come to believe there is a Power greater than ourselves that can put us in our place. Lets just hope Mom will still make us dinner.
- We have made a decision to change our ways, to stop the endless night of e-whoring and other black hat methods that have no future promise.
- We have sat down and searched for the reasons we are lazy and have come up with answers besides “waking up at 2pm keeps me refreshed”.
- We have admitted aloud that we are lazy and have not done ENOUGH to reach our goals of being a successful Affiliate Marketer.
- We are entirely ready to have our mothers pick on us for being lazy and making us realize that these are all defects we can be rid of… by nagging us further.
- We humbly ask others for help and actually LISTEN to the answers instead of looking for the shortcut in their answer.
- We have made a list of all the things we have done incorrectly over the years and are taking the necessary steps to learn from them as well as fix them.
- We have correctly identified and fixed all shortcuts we have taken over the years.
- We never stop evaluating and learning about ourselves so that we do not start to fall back into old lazy habits.
- We take the necessary trips to the golf course, casino, or bathroom to take a little time away from the computer to really think about what we are doing. Using the time to really be creative without the answer right there in front of you and a few keystrokes away.
- We receive our first honest check and realize that these steps have given use a base to start from. Something solid and long lasting that you can build around…..and we also see our mother’s hand out to collect her monthly living fees :-/
I’m pretty sure I am at step 7. Definitely had my mother give me enough “encouragement” to change the way I have been over the last 2 years. Can’t wait to get my first real check so i can give her some cash from it….. ugh